- Our School
- The hours for the program are Monday - Thursday 12:30-3:30 and Friday 9:00 - 12:00.
- All college classes need to be outside of high school hours.
- Students receive academic counseling on the transferability and articulation of their college courses.
- Although many students use this opportunity to clear their general ed, IGETC, lower division major units, other students use the time to take enrichment, career, counseling, professional, and creative courses to develop their interests.
- All pursuits are encouraged and Accel is different for every student.
- Students can enroll in a maxim of 11 units per semester, but ideally 2 or 3 college classes.
- The high school classes are the priority.
- Students can only take one math or one science class per semester.
- Students may not take courses at other community college campuses during the school year.
- Students must successfully pass a minimum of 6 units with a C or greater in their college courses. Failing to do so will result in academic probation and possible returning student to home school.
- Mrs. Drescher, Lead ACCEL Teacher Juniors, at email@example.com
and / or
- Ms. Leal, Lead Accel Teacher Seniors, at Lealk@esuhsd.org